Hello everyone!! I was saying, where is summer? Today is so cold and rainy and it is June!!
I am so sick of the weather going from warm to cold. It needs to just stay warm!! We had a neighbor BBQ last night and it was nice at the beginning, but then turned out cold. We had a good time anyway.
We have finally finished our yard. Now it is just weeding, that part is not fun. I seem to talk a lot about our yard, I think because this is the first time I really got to do my own yardwork and planting. I will post pictures of our final project!!
These are some pictures of Gavin helping his Daddy mow the lawn. Every week Gavin loves
going out to help Joe mow the lawn, of course it takes Joe twice as long to mow, but Joe loves spending time with his little boy.











4 comments:
Finally, another post. I have been waiting. Gavin is cute out there mowing with Joe. Ethan is excited to go to Lagoon with Gavin. It will be so much fun. I am so excited to come into town, and have your "Hansen/Holbrook week of family fun"!!!!
So cute!!! I check everyday for another post! Taylorsville high takes more of a priority I guess.. :) P.S. You'll have to look on my blog, because I got a link for Amanda Flamm's. Its cute. Millie is so big!!
I think I can see myself through the kitchen window...just kiddin'!!! Seriously, your yard always looks great and you guys have worked hard for it. :) I had fun a the BBQ and it was soooooo NICE to finally have you guys over...that took way too long! Your family is so cute.
My blog has been acting up, but I finally saw your comment! I am so glad you found me! It's way late here, so I have to hit the sack, but I can't wait to read all about what's been going on with you.
Post a Comment