Monday, August 18, 2008

Father Son Bonding Time!!!

So, I have been holding out as long as I can because I like getting on my blog and seeing Edward there!! I guess it is time to move on.

I have been meaning to post this, but a couple of weeks ago Joe had a Friday off and I had to work!!! Joe was excited to be able to spend the day with Gavin by themselves and have some father son bonding time. I was sad I had to work and couldn't spend the day with them, but I think it was good for Joe and Gavin to spend the day together!! Joe took Gavin to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. This is Gavin's second time going, and he loves it!! He has a thing for Dinosaurs!!
They had a great time, so I decided to show some pictures of their day!!!



4 comments:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Cute Pictures! I am glad that they had a fun day together!

Joyful Mother of Children said...

Don't you just love the Twilight series? I almost don't want to see the movie though because I don't want to ruin "my version" of the books in my head.

*The Holbrook Family* said...

You need to change the date on your twilight countdown! Did you hear they changed the release date to Nov.21st? So how are the books going? I still haven't finished Breaking Dawn! How's Gavin's potting training going?

Kimmers said...

Hey there!!! Fun post. So I have a silly question for you. How did you get the two side strips on your blog? I can't figure it out?