Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!!

We had a fun Memorial Day, we ended up at the zoo!! I have been wanting to go to the zoo for such a long time especially since we missed it last year!! We took my mom and dad. Gavin had such a fun time, and we all had fun watching him get excited!! Personally the zoo just isn't how it use to be, but we had a great time. Gavin's favorite was riding on the train. We then went over to my parents house for a BBQ. It was such an enjoyable day, I love days like that!!




3 comments:

Meredith said...

yay for posting! I suck so bad lately at blogging! Glad you guys had fun at the zoo. I need to get my kids there sometime this summer too. :)

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Wow, it's about time! I have been waiting for a new post! I see that outfit of Ethan's fits Gavin now huh? Glad you had fun at the zoo, maybe we will have to go this summer, if it's not too hot!!

Amanda said...

I just went to the zoo for the 1st time in forever and I have to agree with you that it's just not the same. I'm glad you had a good holiday! I've been in the office acouple times but I keep missing you. I hope all is well.