Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gavin's first day of Preschool!!

Gavin had his first day of Preschool today!! He is such and outgoing little boy, but when it comes to meeting new people or being in a different environment he is so shy!! I was just waiting for him to cling to my leg when I dropped him off, but he did just the opposite!! He woke up so excited, when we got there he walked right in and found his seat!! He loved it!!
I thought for sure I was going to bawl, but I didn't!! I guess I was wrong on how I thought it was going to turn out, which I am glad because I did better and so did Gavin!! I love this little man so much, and it kills me to look at these pictures and see just how old he is looking!!



1 comment:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Cute! I am glad he loved it! I think pre school was harder for me than any of the other grades! It was the first time I had ever left him somewhere that he didn't know anybody! It definitely isn't easy seeing your kids grow up! I hate it! It goes way too fast! It seems like just yesterday Ethan was starting preschool, now he is
in 2nd grade! And to think Hannah will be in preschool next fall! Yikes! Slow down!