Everyone, I have some exciting news!! I have mentioned that I have a friend that sales designer jeans and Juciy track suits!! I have had a lot of people interested in them, so I am having her come to my house on Tuesday October 7 at 6:30-8:30. She is going to bring all of her pants and Juicy suits for you to look at and buy!!
In the jeans she has Sevens, True Religion, and Rock Republic!! In womens she has sizes 26-31 and in Mens she has sizes 32-38. She will be selling those for $75. My husband bought some True Religions, and oh my gosh I love them!! He looks so hot in them and he has had so many compliments on his jeans!! I will post a picture of him in them later. She is also selling the Juicy track suits for $100, they are so cute. I have some pictures here for you to look at, mainly the Juicy track suits.
If you are interested give me your email address and I can send you more information or if you have any questions!!


Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Designer Jeans and Juicy suits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
I am interested! My friend was just say how she needed to find someone who was having a jean party. Here is my email bigsmiller@hotmail.com
Hey Jill!! Yea, I would be so interested in the partaaay! :) I have been hoping someone would be hosting one! Totally fill me in on the info..just e-mail me girl!! Sorry I misse the BBQ :( Let me know when the next one will be :)!!
Talk to you soon~
Stace
I thought the scarecrow was pretty funny. My husband found it. Just something to make you laugh. I am excited for the party!!
HEY! I am going to try and come. Can I get your address? amandaflamm@hotmail.com
Hi... I am trying to hold a jean party really soon (December 20) and was wondering if your friend would want to come and run it. I live in bountiful utah and have several people wanting to come and buy jeans! (I had another lady scheduled and last minute she told me she sold her business and I am trying to find another person to do it for me!) If you get this and have any information about someone who does jean parties, please let me know. You can email me at morristhecat20@gmail.com. Thanks!!
Post a Comment