
I know, I know, I have been pretty bad at updating my blog!! I have been sooooo busy. In January I was called to be the Enrichment Leader in the Relief Society Presidency, and it has been keeping me very busy!! I had been planning our Birthday Enrichment for 3 months. It was a lot of fun, but also a lot of stress trying to get everything done!! I chose a princess theme and it turned out cute, at least I think so! It was worth it, I love planning parties and the stress with it too!! I love to keep busy that way!!
Anyway, I will just show a few pictures of what I have been up to. As you all know, I am a huge Twilight fan and the movie came out March 21st. My sister was in town, so my sister, me, and one of my friends Meredith decided to go to Borders at Midnight to get the movie, and then we had a Twilight party on Saturday night at my house. I swear everytime I see that movie it just keeps getting better. Joe decided to watch it with me last night, but he ending falling asleep halfway through, and I had to finish it!! He will be finishing it with me tonight!! I know we are dorks, but we decided to buy the standup cardboard of Edward for our party. We all had to get our pictures taken with Edward of course!! Here are a few of us with Edward!!!


Saturday, March 28, 2009
TWILIGHT!!! AGAIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
NICE!!! I think you are a little too obsessed with Twilight!!! WOW!!! I heard something that Stephanie Meyer had a 5th installment in the series called Midnight Sun, but she wasn't going to release it because somebody found it put in on the internet or something like that, have you heard anything about that?
Oh my heck Kristy, where have you been!! That all happened a long time ago, I heard that way before the movie even came out!!
hahaha! I seriously love these pics and they make me laugh every time I see them! That was a fun night :)
and um yea Kristy.... haha I guess you don't live in the Twilight capital of the world so it makes sense that you didn't hear that news on the day that it happened (like I did for instance)
I talked to my good friend that is a Twilight FREAK!! And she couldn't believe that I had just heard about now! She knew all about it and said that she has read it on stephanie meyers website, and it is from Edwards point of view instead of Bella's! But maybe you already knew that!! Anyway-so excited for you to come this weekend!!!!
Post a Comment