This past weekend Gavin and I celebrated our birthdays, mine was on the 9th and Gavins the 10th. Gavin had so much going on I think he got a little spoiled!! When he opened his last present on his birthday, he said "Mom I want more presents". He had a party with mine and Joe's family on Sunday. My mom made him this cute dinosaur, it turned out so good, Gavin named him sharp tooth!! Then on Monday his actual birthday, Joe and I took him out to dinner and had the waitresses sing happy birthday to him!! If you all know Gavin, you should know that he got so shy and hid in my arms!! Then we came home and had him open presents that we gave him!! Then on Wednesday we had his friend party, it was a lot of fun! Gavin had a big spiderman party, he was so excited all day for his friends to come over. They had fun playing all the spiderman games, then we brought out the pinata and Gavin was so excited he ran around the house yelling "oh my favorite, my favorite!! It is so fun to see him get excited like that, he makes me laugh!! Here are a few pictures of the birthday boy at his parties!!!
This is the spiderman cake I made him for his family party!!
The birthday boy and girl
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Happy Birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











9 comments:
Wow! Great spider-man cake. I am way impressed. I didn't realize you and Gavin had such close bday's. My fam is the same. Mine is on the 8th, Meg's is the 9th and Dustin's is the 14th. Crazy month of bdays! Looks like you both enjoyed your special days.
glad you guys had fun birthdays! what did you get for your bday miss jill??? i cannot believe you made that cakse! amazing. you are great...
How fun! I LOVE the pics. Ava had a WONDERFUL time as did the adults. Happy Birthday again Gavin!
The Spiderman cake looked awesome! Are you as proud of your cake making skills as I am of mine? Something about making your own childs cake better than you could have bought it at the store is so satisfying! It was definitely a fun week here at Birthday Central :) I'm glad you and Gavin both had a nice birthday! Only one more year and you're officially OLD! haha
Looks like you both had a fun birthday!! The spiderman cake looks so good! Ethan even thought it was "cool"! The dinosaur that mom made is so cute!! I really like your shirt your wearing in that picture of you and Gavin, where is it from? Oh let me guess, the buckle? I am still waiting for mine!! We are excited to see you all at Thanksgiving!!
I hope he had a great Birthday and that he likes play dough! I figured we were going to have that baby and miss the fun. =( We can't wait to get together with you guys again soon and for you to meet baby Levi!
Hey Alex did get a hold of Dave. But still has very little details!!! GUYS!!! so here's my email, lindsaymjohnson606@yahoo.com
Great spider-man cake!! I hope you and Gavin had a great birthday. We miss social hour at the ball game, but next year will come soon! Anywho, my email is mandy_romero@hotmail.com
Happy Birthday!! Hope that you had a great one... Gavin is such a cutie... :)
Post a Comment