Here is a last look of our Halloween week!! We had something going on almost every night!! We had a fun party with our neighbors!! We went to different houses for one course of the meal and games!! It turned out to be a lot of fun, and kept the kids entertained by going to different houses!! We carved our pumpkins another night to get ready for halloween!! We had a great season and holiday, now it is time to move on to more fun holidays!! I am excited for our birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Last Look at Halloween!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
Love that slide show! How do you do that? My favorite pics are the ones of your family with your carved pumpkin...VERY CUTE!!! We had such a blast at the party. I think the progressive dinner idea with games was perfect for the kiddies. =) I am glad you all had a great Halloween!
Halloween was so fun, especially all the activites that the kids got to do together! I'm glad everyone had fun at the party (we would make a great activities commitee!!)
BTW does Joe know you posted that pic of him? haha
That looks like so much fun! I love the pumpkin pics. This really has been a crazy busy month. We have had fun getting to know you all! :)
you guys are so creative. that sounds like fun. lets get together soon. SUSHI!!!
What a fun Halloween! You have such a cute fam :) Love all the pic's
Cute slide show!! Looks like you guys did lots of fun things!! That progressive dinner thing sounds like fun!! Wish we lived there so the kids could get together and trick or treat!! We are excited to come home for Thanksgiving!!
I love all the slide shows you do. It's such a good idea! Your pumpkins are cute!
Hey isn't your b day coming up? I want to think it was the 11th or the 13th...
Post a Comment