Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT CONTINUED!!



OK LOVED THE MOVIE!!! I think I would love the movie even if it would have been made badly!! Let's just say I wished I was Bella, Edward is so freaking hot in the movie!! One of my favorite parts was the Baseball scene, and I didn't even like that part that much in the book. Jacob was really cute, but still an Edward fan!!

We all had so much fun, we went to dinner and then the movie, we all took up a whole row! We laughed so hard, talked and talked and laughed some more!! My sister and her friends went to the movie first and then dinner so they could talk about the movie. I wished we would have done that because we were talking about the movie in the theatres until they finally turned on the lights and almost everyone was gone!!!
I could keep going on and on about every scene in the movie, but I will stop for all of you!!

Here are some photo's of our Twilight night!!!





Yes, I am the one starring at Edward!!!



5 comments:

Heidi said...

Do you remember the whole 'double chin' talk? HELLO! I've totally got it in your picture.
So glad I got to go with you fun ladies!

Meredith said...

I had SUCH A BLAST last night! Hopefully my crazy antics weren't too embarrassing haha! I gotta say I'm a little sad.. it's like Christmas morning has come and gone :( Ah well, Blake will just have to go with me... a few more times!

Heidi lmbo! Just remember Out and Down!

Lyns said...

SOOOOOO much fun! I loved the movie and the fun times so much! :)

*The Holbrook Family* said...

The movie was SO GREAT!! Wasn't it? I could totally go see it again and again!! Everytime I think about it I get all excited and wan't to see more Edward!! I agree with your friend Meredith, it does feel like Christmas morning has come and gone!! Now what?! We are so excited to see you in a few days!!

The Staggs said...

Hey--if you talk to Kim before I do, will you please invite her to the friend dinner on December 15 at 7pm. Thanks!!