Monday, December 8, 2008

Jim Brickman

Last week me and a few friends from my neighborhood decided to go take our kids to the FM 100 Christmas concert!! I have always wanted to try going to one of these concerts!!! The day we wanted to go, it just happened to be Jim Brickman. I love his music, Joe and I have a lot of his songs on our wedding video, we both love his music!! It was a fun little outing with the kids, and surprisingly they were all really good and sat and listened to the concert.
So, Meredith and I were laughing so hard because at the end of each song he would do this little swoosh thing with his arm and leg. It was so funning because he kept doing it, I wonder if he realizes how funny it looked!! I wished I got a picture of him doing that. After the concert we bought the FM 100 CD, had him sign it and got pictures with him!!




4 comments:

*The Holbrook Family* said...

Nice picture of you and Jim Brickman!! That would have been a fun concert to see, especially if it was free! I am surprised he was one of the free concerts! Make sure to post some pictures of your zoo lights, I want to see them!

Lyns said...

Too fun. I love the pics. Especially the one of you and Jim. I wish you would have gotten a picture of the arm swoosh too! :)

Meredith said...

Seriously I laugh just thinking about him swooshing all over the place, it was like Matrix-ey almost!! haha Someone needs to tell him that not look so good!

Amanda said...

I have always wanted to do that! Don't you have to go super early? If you ever go again let me know, I would love to join you.