Sunday, December 21, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! I love the snow, but hate it when I have to drive somewhere!! All this snow really makes it feel more like Christmas. On my way to work the other day I was coming down a hill of an on ramp on the freeway, 2 miles an hour. Next thing I know my back wheels start swirving back and forth, soon I realize I am going down the hill sideways, and was just waiting to hear CRASH from the girl coming behind me. Somehow I staightened up and luckily she didn't hit me!! That was the scariest moment of my life!! Just for that reason I HATE driving in the snow. Then there is the good snow, when you are in your warm home baking and looking out the window and watching the snow fall!!

Gavin loves the snow, and loves playing in it. Joe, Gavin, and I had fun playing in the snow the other day. I swear Gavin could stay outside all night and not even realize that he is cold!! When Joe and I started to freeze we told Gavin it was time to come in. I think this was his first real tantrum, he was screaming, crying, kicking, and screaming some more. Normally he never throws tantrums like that!
Snowing
Myspace Glitter Graphics


Snowing
Make your own Glitter Graphics


snowing
Personalized Glitter Graphics

4 comments:

Lyns said...

How fun! Ava could stay in the snow forever too! I'm so glad you didn't wreck! Driving in the snow IS miserable!

Jack & Rosie said...

I love your pictures with the snow falling. :) And so glad you didn't get in the wreck- that would not be fun. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

*The Holbrook Family* said...

I don't miss driving in the snow at all!!! Mom and I had fun today, we missed you being there with us!

Meredith said...

Blake blames me for the huge amounts of snow lately because of all my "white christmas" wishes.I guess I did forget that snow equals sucky driving conditions! I still stand by how great it is watching it from inside my warm house.. but the second I have to go somewhere (which I did these past few days) I dread it!

I'm glad you were able to straighten out just in time and not get hit... that's so scary! I'll take getting stuck on our hill out of our neighborhood any day to that!