Here is a last look at Christmas, until I have to say goodbye!! I am so sad that Christmas is over. You spend so much time doing fun things for the whole month of December and then when Christmas finally comes, it's all over with all the excitment gone:( We had a fun season and a good Christmas!! Now we are looking forward for Spring!! I love the snow for Christmas, but now I can say I hate the snow in January and Febuary!! I don't know about you, but I think January and February are the worst months of the year!!! Well anyway here are a few pictures of our holiday season!! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!
Monday, December 29, 2008
A last Look at Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I'm sad Christmas is over too.. a little depressed actually! We had so much fun at all the different activities with you guys :)
So where you gonna keep Nemo?? haha You lucked out with that Christmas wish.. well as long as you clean the bowl (we finally got rid of our tank and our front room looks SO MUCH BETTER!)
Now I just need to see Twilight again to make me feel happy again!
Post a Comment